This Christmas we are asking the children to create their very own wrapping paper. Each child will draw a festive picture which will be combined with those of their school mates and made into sheets of Le Chéile Christmas wrapping paper!
We anticipate that the finished product will be delivered to us by the end of November. Each sheet of wrapping paper will be 900mm X 640mm. You can order your wrapping now for the exceptionally reasonable price of €10.00 for a pack of 6 sheets.
Wrapping paper can be purchased using the order form which will be sent home with your child or you can order directly online from Tuesday 15th November.
Paper can be collected at the school on Friday 2nd December 2016 in the entrance to the hall at the following times: 09h10 to 09h30, 13h40 to 14h20 or 14h40 to 15h20. Orders that are not collected at these times will be sent home with your child on the following Monday.
If you have any queries, please contact us via email – firstname.lastname@example.org
For online ordering you will need to fill in the amount for the total order – 6 sheets €10, 12 sheets €20, 18 sheets €30 and so on.
To order online visit: https://www.picatic.com/LeCheileETNSFCEChristmasPaper
- On the right hand side of the screen you’ll see the price, €10.00 and a drop down box. Choose the number of ‘tickets’ (rolls of 6 sheets) you wish to purchase.
- Click ‘Buy Now’
- ‘Your Information’ – you need to provide your first name, surname and email address (of card holder). You do not need to set up an account, set a password or subscribe to a newsletter.
- Then enter the Parent/Guardian first name, surname, email address, contact number, oldest child’s class (eg 6th), and teacher’s name (Fiona O’C).
- You must enter the name of the parent/guardian and a contact phone number. This is to allow the FRC contact you if there is any difficulty with your order.
- Additional Information section is your payment details, so you will need to enter the Street address, city, state (drop down for the counties) for the credit card holder. Please enter ‘0’ as your postal code.
- Enter your credit/debit card details.
- You must then tick the box ‘I agree to the Terms & Conditions’.
- Finally, choose ‘Register’. Your purchase is now complete. You will be brought to a summary page.
An email will be sent to you confirming your purchase. You may also download/print your ‘ticket’ at this point. Each ticket will have the name of the ticket holder (yourself) and not the child – don’t worry! Each ticket has a separate number, and the children’s details are available to the FRC.
If you experience a problem or have any questions, contact us by email at email@example.com and we’ll reply as soon as we can.