Le Chéile PTA Pupil Insurance 2018
The PTA is pleased to offer the AIG Pupil Personal Accident Insurance Policy to all students of Le Chéile ETNS for the school year 2018/2019. This is an entirely VOLUNTARY insurance policy. The scheme provides 24 hour cover, 7 days a week, for 12 months, for accidental injury and related medical expenses, including A&E charges. It does not affect the school’s existing insurance, which covers pupils for accidents occurring on the school premises or during other official school activities.
- The cost of the policy is €7.50 per child. This increase in price is due to registration processing fees.
- The insurance cover offered is 24 hours per day, 365 days per year. The policy runs from 1st September 2018 to 31st August 2019.
- The scheme is only open to current pupils of Le Chéile. Siblings in other schools are not eligible.
- We use an online ticketing website called Picatic to register and pay for this insurance policy.
- This insurance policy can be bought only from 1st September-30th September 2018. Parents/Guardians cannot purchase this year’s policy after this date.
- Anyone having difficulty purchasing online, or has any questions about this policy, should email email@example.com.
Click here for more information about AIG Pupil Protector Insurance which is available on their website.
Click here to go directly to online purchase of this insurance policy.
Instructions for Purchase:
- On the right hand side of the screen you’ll see the price, €7.5, and a drop down box. Choose the number of ‘tickets’ (insurance policies) you wish to purchase.
- Click ‘Buy Now’
- ‘Your Information’ – you need to provide your first name, surname and email address. You do not need to set up an account, set a password or subscribe to a newsletter.
- Ticket Holders – please enter your first name, surname and email address of the person whose credit / debit card is being used for the purchase.
- Then enter the name, class (i.e. 1st class, 2nd class etc), and teacher’s name for the first child.
- You must enter the name of the parent/guardian and a contact phone number. This is to allow the PTA contact you if there is any difficulty with the details provided for this purchase.
- You need to repeat step 5 & 6 for each child you are purchasing insurance for. Note: you can only purchase a max of four ‘tickets’ (insurance policies) at one time.
- Enter your credit/debit card details to pay for the insurance policy. You will be asked for the billing address, postcode (eircode) and card details.
- You must then tick the box ‘I agree to the Terms & Conditions’. Again, you have one more opportunity to link though to the AIG website and read or download the terms and conditions of the insurance policy, and/or the policy document. By ticking this box you are stating that you have read these documents and have informed yourself about the insurance policy you are purchasing. You cannot purchase the policy without ticking this box.
- Finally, choose ‘Register’. Your purchase is now complete. You will be brought to a summary page.
An email will be sent to you confirming your purchase. You may also download/print your ‘ticket’ at this point.
Each ticket will have the name of the ticket holder (yourself) and not the child – don’t worry! Each ticket has a separate number, and the children’s details are available to the PTA to forward on to AIG.
Each ticket will show the dates during which you can purchase tickets – again, don’t worry! This is not the term of the insurance policy.
If you experience a problem or have any questions, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll reply as soon as we can.
Regards, Le Chéile PTA