Following a number of complaints from the school community, we ask that you adhere to the following procedures. These requests are made in the interest of Health and Safety for all and for the smooth operation of traffic management in and around the school campus.
- There is NO parking in the set-down areas of the school in the mornings – these areas are for Drop-and Go only. If you wish to walk/stay with your child on yard until the bells rings, you MUST park in the Tennis Courts car-park in the Drogheda Grammar School.
- There is NO parking in the disabled parking spaces AT ANY TIME unless you have an in-date disabled-parking permit. There can be no exceptions to this.
- Please DO NOT PARK on any of the kerbs or footpaths and please be mindful of keeping all gateways/exits clear of traffic.
- The parents, who supervise buses and help Ken with traffic, volunteer their time for everyone’s safety. Thank you all for what you do! Please ensure that you follow their directions and show them respect, and move your vehicle to the designated parking area should you be asked to do so.
- Please be respectful of the needs of Drogheda Grammar School and do not park in reserved parking areas or randomly around the building. ONLY park in the tennis court area. It has come to our attention that some children have been playing around the grounds and classrooms of the Grammar School at and between collecting times. The Grammar School have classes and will have exams during these times so we ask that your children stay with you in the car park area at all times.
Thanking you in anticipation of your co-operation.
The Board of Management.