School Parking & Drop Off
We would like to remind you of the rules and regulations with regard to drop off and parking around the school. It appears that there are a number of people disregarding our agreed procedures causing great concern and danger to others.
- Please do not park on the Drop Off areas at any time.
- Children should only be dropped off at drop off areas– not anywhere else!
- Please park at Drogheda Grammar School former tennis court area. They have very kindly given us the use of this so please use it. This also applies even if you have an early morning school meeting.
- No parking in the disabled parking bays. These should only be used by persons holding a valid disabled parking permit.
- Do not park in the staff car park. Parents supervising bus duty are the only exception to this rule. Frequently staff are unable to park their cars because the spaces are being occupied by others.
- Drive slowly around the school grounds. There are over four hundred children on the campus!
- Do not park on reserved parking areas at Drogheda Grammar School.
- Please treat all personnel on the grounds with respect; caretaker, supervising parents, etc. They are only trying to help out!
- Do not enter the school by exit or exit school through entrance points. This developing habit is an accident waiting to happen.
If we can all keep to these we should have a very pleasant year ahead!