B.O.M. Meeting 8th February 2018
- The schools new Child Protection Safeguarding Statement has been worked on and was ratified at the meeting. This will be displayed on the school website shortly.
- The Board of Management was very happy with the Whole School Inspection on PE and has responded to the Inspectorate report which will be published on the Dept. of Education website in due course.
- 3rd and 4th class teachers request for funding for the purchase of extra maths resources approved.
- The Board of Management acknowledged feedback from the PTA re. the lack of publishing of Agreed Report on the school website. Reports are to be published on the school website once they have been read and agreed by all board members.
- The Board of Management acknowledges feedback from the PTA re the short notice of school closure due to power outage on Tuesday 13th February 2018. The school notified parents of the closure on the same day as the notice was received from ESB. The school has no say as to when power outages or interruptions happen. The board will explore options of further advance notice for future outages or other possibilities for dealing with future power outages.