B.O.M. Meeting 30th November 2017
- The BOM are very happy with the outcome of the whole school inspection on Physical Education. Well done to both staff and students on a successful inspection.
- A set of musical instruments have been purchased for the school. Tuition on instruments will begin in the new term for students in 3rd
- Heather Murphy has taken up position as chairperson on the Board of Management. Laurence Donegan is welcome back to the Board of Management as treasurer.
- School closed for a whole staff training day on 30th November on the new Language Curriculum being rolled out in primary schools over the coming years.
- The ‘Moon and Sixpence’ puppet theatre company visited the school to put on two performances for the children which was thoroughly enjoyable.
- Art classes were given to 6th class on 20th October by two artists courtesy of the Drogheda Arts Centre.
- The school Gaelic team has been chosen and have started training with many matches and tournaments coming up. A girls team is to be formed in the near future.
- Christmas concerts to be held on 13th/14th of December in the school hall.
- RTE Junior, as part of a feature on Operation Transformation has selected Le Cheile to be part of a programme they are making featuring exercises for children. A select number of children will travel to Malahide for the recording in early January.
- The school raised €300 for Educate Together during dress up day before the Halloween Break.