AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES March to May 2015
As you are aware, our After School Activities Term 2 programme is starting on Wednesday 11th March 2015. This 8 week term will run from Wednesday/Thursday 11th/12th March until 13th/14th May from 15h15.
Please note that ALL classes are subject to minimum numbers signing up.
Like last term, the whole registration process, including payment, will be done online through the Eventbrite ticketing system.
To make the booking process fair for all, please be advised that (per logon session) you will be able to book a minimum of 1 ticket and a maximum of 3 for each Club.
Cooking/Baking Club is €52 (includes €12 for ingredients). Arts & Crafts is €50 (includes €10 for art supplies). All other clubs cost €40. Please note that an additional €3.15 per club (an additional €3.87 for Cooking/Baking and Art) will be payable as this is the combined cost of the Payment Processing Fee and the Eventbrite Service Fee.
As always with ASA’s, you will be required to Supervise one week per Club that your Child will be attending. So, if your Child is only attending one Club, you will only need to Supervise once (unless it’s a small club and there isn’t 8 parents to cover all the slots). If your child is attending multiple clubs, you will be required to supervise once for each of the clubs. At the end of the online registration process you will have to select a preferred week for supervision, if your preferred week has already been taken you will have to select the last option which will put you down for a reserve Supervisor. Supervision guidelines will be emailed to you with confirmation of your supervision date.
Please note, ASAs can only proceed if we have a full confirmed supervision rota in place. Children MUST be supervised between 3pm and 4.20pm.
Online Registration and Payment will be open from:
8PM ON MONDAY 2nd MARCH TO 8PM ON WEDNESDAY 5th MARCH 2015 at this Eventbrite link:
This link will also be up on our school website and Facebook page for your convenience.
Before the link goes live, we wanted to provide a quick walkthrough of how to register/purchase tickets so you will know what to expect and what information you’ll need to have ready.
Information you will need:
Ticket Buyer: this is your information; first name, last name, current email address (Parent) etc.
Payment and Billing Information: credit card information, including billing address information: type of card/card number/expiry date etc.
Other Information: your child’s information: first Name, last name, gender, current Teachers name/class.
Supervision week: 1 week per child, per activity.
- By clicking on the link above – it will bring you straight to the Le Cheile PTA ASA Term 2 – March to May 2015 page.
- For your information, there are some FAQ’s at the bottom of this page, if you have a question and it is not covered in these FAQ’s or this note please contact us by clicking on the ‘Contact The Organiser’ button on the bottom right of this screen.
- When the event goes live you will be able to register for your chosen club. Under ‘Ticket Information’ you will see a list of the clubs – click on chosen club/s and tick the ‘Quantity Required’ and when you have selected everything – click on the ‘Order Now’ button.
- This will bring you to the Order Summary Page that will show you a summary of your chosen clubs. You have 30 minutes to complete this information. You will see a count down timer on the top left of the screen, after 30 minutes this reservation page will be released to others so it is important that you have all of your information to hand (see top of page for details).
- Next is the ‘Code of Behaviour’ waiver – if in agreement tick the box. If you do not agree and you do not tick the box – you will not be able to proceed any further. If you agree, tick the box and then you will be able to click on the ‘Complete Registration’ button.
- Once you click ‘Pay Now’, you will be sent to a processing order page.
- Congratulations! You have successfully purchased your tickets. You will receive a confirmation email (check your spam folder, just in case)!
PLEASE NOTE: It is imperative that you supply us with a correct email address that is regularly checked, as any correspondence regarding the ASA, throughout the term, will be sent to this address. Please also enter a mobile phone number so that we can send you text alerts, if need, or contact you in an emergency. Please double check both have been entered correctly.
If you have any queries please contact us DIRECTLY at our dedicated email address:
If you are experiencing any difficulties, please contact us. We will do our best to fully assist you and make sure that the booking process is fair.