We are all looking forward to our Bollywood Party this coming Friday and to ensure the evening is a success, we would greatly appreciate your co-operation with the following matters:
- Due to a Meditation workshop taking place, there will be no parking whatsoever on Grammar School grounds or in the tennis court. However, you may use the Le Cheile staff car park and lower bus bays. As per school mornings, the drop & go system will be in place. For your peace of mind we will have volunteers to accompany the children from this area to the hall. To keep this working smoothly we implore you not to park in the drop & go zones.
- For insurance reasons we cannot admit any child who is not a pupil at Le Cheile or for whom we do not have a signed form with parent/guardian contact details.
- With parking at a minimum we would suggest car-pooling where possible.
- Please do not arrive early as this will cause traffic chaos between drop off and collection times.
- For safety reasons, at the end of each session, no child will be permitted to leave the hall until a parent/guardian has made themselves known to staff on the door.
- We are delighted with the amount of volunteer offers we received and will be in touch if you are required to help out.
Finally, we want to wish all our party goers a safe, fun evening and lovely mid-term break.
Le Cheile Fundraising Committee